Applicable discount dates:
- Booking dates: June 15, 2017 – October 2, 2017
- Travel dates: October 16, 2017 – October 23, 2017
- Discounts not applicable for bookings made within two weeks of travel date.
Applicable distribution channels
SWABIZ (domestic only)
NOTE: All bookings through SWABIZ must include one traveler that is 18 years or older at the time of booking.
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards frequent flyer bonus points:
- Bonus Points are valid from October 16, 2017 until October 23, 2017
- 50% Rapid Rewards Frequent Flyer bonus points for all flown segments booked via SWABIZ/SGS CID # 99807315
- Rapid Rewards Membership link to include in traveler communication and internal sites: www.southwest.com/corporaterapidrewards
||Discounts for Unrestricted Fares
||Discounts for Select Public Wanna Get Away Fares with Minimum Advance Purchase of:
||To/From: DC Area (BWI, DCA, IAD)
- Fare Class – K (currently known as "Business Select Fare") and any subsequent Fare Class with essentially the same characteristics regarding refundability and reusability
- Fare Class – Y (currently known as "Anytime Fare") and any subsequent Fare Class with essentially the same characteristics regarding refundability and reusability
- Select-Public Fare Classes (currently known as "Wanna Get Away Fares") – L, B, Q, H, W, R, O, M, S, N or T with minimum Advance Purchase (AP) requirements of 0-day AP, 1-day, 3-day AP, 7-day AP, 10-day AP, 14-day AP, 21-day AP and any subsequent Fare Classes with essentially the same characteristics regarding refundability, reusability, and advance purchase requirements. Excludes Private Fares and minimum advance purchase (AP) requirements exceeding 21 days.
- Carrier reserves the right to modify or eliminate any Fare Class or any of the characteristics associated with a Fare Class. Carrier will provide Customer with at least sixty (60) days' prior written notice of the elimination of or modification to any Fare Class or modification to any of the characteristics noted above associated with a Fare Class. For the avoidance of doubt, any such modifications or eliminations may also result in modifications or deletions of applicable Fare Classes.
WAS–10/15/17 to 10/23/17
United is pleased to offer special discounts for TravelConnect. You may book online at www.united.com, through a travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122, please provide the following information:
- Agreement Code: 158676
- Z Code: ZYRG
Outside of the United States, please call your local United Airlines Reservation Office.
Experience dependable, first-rate service and earn miles in MileagePlus®, United's award-winning frequent flyer program. To enroll in MileagePlus®, log onto www.united.com.